Jaydon R. Michigan

Dear Future President-_-

Hey, Mr. President immigration is a huge deal in our country. Us as a country should fix this problem. Our country is very populated with a lot immigrants. We don’t have to just keep letting them come from everywhere pretty much. I know we are doing some stuff about it, but it’s not enough obviously because there are still very much immigrants here and we need to do something about it.

My solution will impact the young immigrants who have come without consent because they wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for there parents so it’s not really our fault that we are sending them back to where they came from because if it wasn’t for there parents they wouldn’t be here in the first place. So in my opinion we should sent the young immigrants with them. So let’s get this thing started.

I think one of the solutions we can make to keep them out is my good idea. Which is to build a wall to keep them out, but first we must get the ones that are already in out. So we should make a wall and make Mexico pay for it. I think that this is a good idea because there is many immigrants that are still planning on coming to the us and we could stop them in their tracks by building a good enough wall to keep them out.

In my best opinion we shouldn’t let them in because they’re taking our jobs and our money. The only reason they work hard is because they want to live here. In my opinion they came here to steal our money plus our jobs. So what they can’t make money in Mexico or where they came from. So no I don't think everyone should be allowed to enter the U.S. I think increasing immigration does pose a threat because so many immigration can cause no jobs for actual Americans. So that is one reason another reason is because we will become to populated that is not necessarily a bad thing, but when it comes to a whole bunch of mexicans which mexicans aren't a bad thing either, but this is America it should be americans. So i do think it poses a threat.

If this stuff can be fixed then I think we could make America a better place. This doesn’t have to be hard if we can make it easy then we should. The U.S. Is the best country in the world so we should make us have the best president which in my opinion is Donald Trump so Future president this is the stuff that I think needs to be fixed.

Ithaca Junior High School

Social Studies 8 - 4th Hour

This site is for students in 8th Grade Social Studies at Ithaca Junior High, specifically 4th Hour.