helen Washington

Healthcare

The issue of health care is important because many people didn’t have money,many people have hard time with money.

The issue of health care is important because many people didn’t have money,many people have hard time with money. According to health care I thinks Hillary clinton have strongest argument for the health care because she support the ACA. In my family this issue impacts us because in burma My family doesn't have any health care and also any money . When my brother was 5 years old he was really sick because he needed blood. We lived in a small village called Bukphil in 1998. My parents felt like he could have died. We did not have money to go to a hospital. It would take one day walking to get there. We did not have a car. My parent feel like there is no hope. To save him, my dad and my dad friend give him blood before they give a blood. If we had health care, we could have just gone to the hospital. But we did not. If we had health care my felt will not felt hopeless and hardship in their life because my big brother is the first baby came from my parent and my sibling. Because the health care we have to make better health care there's a lot of people who haven't enough money for the hospitals . Health care needs to be helped the small village because we can’t prove yourself.

Helen

Foster High School

Civics - Period 5

Civics period 5