Jane T. California

A happy Earth :)

What happened to our Earth?

Every day, pollution becomes a bigger problem. It's a matter of time before everything we have will be destroyed by us. Years ago, we were a happy earth that needed nothing. However, now the air we breathe, water, and our food is going to waste and being the deadliest challenge. The air we breathe is full of toxic chemicals due to industrial processes, rivers overloaded with farmers nutrition, trash from landfills, and city skies smog. These things can lead to diseases, lung cancer, and other serious threats. This is a top predator that lacks to clean environmental problem. Money can't buy life, that's why try looking around to see what we have that is good for the next generation. Chemicals have made many modern lives possible but also contaminated natural surroundings, bringing changes to normal lifestyles. Pollution disturbs our ecosystem and the balance in an environment to modernization in respecting global warming and human illness. The truth is pure earth is wasted on per person per day, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Only 34 percent is recycled which is double the amount in 1980 to the American Society of Civil Engineers. 

Sincerely, Jane