Dylan R. Massachusetts

2nd Ammendment Rights

Congratulations on becoming POTUS! Please protect our inalienable gun rights! It is your duty as commander in chief to protect our constitutional rights and keep the American people with as much freedom as possible. Guns will prevent situations from getting even worse in the event of a shooting. With citizens able to carry firearms, we will be able to prevent another tragedy like the one in Paris.

Dear Mr. or Mrs. President,

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed. Whether you agree with this ammendment or not, it is your duty to protect it and all other constitutional rights at all costs. It is your duty to protect American citizens before any other nation. Guns don't harm people, it is the man or woman pulling the trigger that is doing harm. The American people need guns to protect themselves from criminals, or a tyrannical government. The United States is #1 in the world in gun ownership, and yet it is only 28th in the world in gun murders per 100,000 people (according to infowars). Overall, guns in the United States are used 80 times more often to prevent crime than they are to take lives. Approximately 200,000 women in the United States use guns to protect themselves against sexual crime every year. So, President Trump or President Clinton, if you do care about women's rights or just the rights of the American people in general, you will not infringe upon any part of our constitution or bill of rights.