Nishan B. Michigan

Pro choice or Pro life?

Should we choose to kill or should we fill up orphanages?

Dear future president

I hope you are doing well, now let's get to the issue at hand, many people have been flipping out over abortion and how it should be stopped and here's what I want to be done about these fruitless arguments.

In my 14 years of living, I have seen so many issues. One issue I see a lot is this debacle about abortion. The problem is that whether we should be able to abort children if the people in question choose to or if we should make it so every baby is born and not have to worry about killing the kid in question.

I think that this simple problem can be solved by the notion that not everything matters in life and that we shouldn't be thinking about others choices and the benefit of the world. Abortion should be legal because it is in the persons human choice and not in the hands of another person, "9% of teens who have had sexual intercourse become pregnant each year. 78% of these pregnancies are unplanned. 6 in 10 teen pregnancies occur among 18-19 year olds."- Alan Guttmuncher institute. These people do not deserve to have a child or need a child, they should have a choice in this.

In conclusion, Everything should be by choice and is consensual by all parties that pertain to said issue, I thank you for taking the time to read this, I think that this is what should be done about this debacle. 

Sincerely, Nishan Bhattacharyya 

Info from MIT.