Benjamin A. Texas

Environment, Immigration, Gun Laws

In this letter I displayed my opinion on certain issues that I think should be addressed and resolved.

I'm here to speak out about certain issues that I think should be addressed. The issues that I think should be addressed are the environment (climate change), immigration, and gun laws. These are the issues that I think should be addressed, and not ignored. Ignoring your problems doesn't make them go away.

First issue, the environment or climate change, this issue should be addressed because it's something that is going to affect our generation and many future generations to come. Although there is a lot of evidence backing up the existence of climate change, but some politicians still don't believe in climate change, saying that it is a hoax. Even if you don't believe in climate change, it's still something to worry about. Taking steps to improve our environment is only going help us ensure a better future.

Another issue that I would like you to address is immigration. Some politicians have stated that they are for immigration, as long that it's legal. But, that is where the problem is, legal immigration isn't as easy as some people think of it to be. Permanently immigrating from one country to another is a long, difficult process. It can take years, maybe even decades before they can legally come to the country, and the same politicians that are for legal immigration don't want to reform the system and make it more accessible and easy. This is where some people view some politicians as hypocrites. So, next president, I would like you to fix and reform the immigration system, instead of ignoring this problem, and waiting for it to go away.

The final issue that I'll like you to address is gun laws. I am personally not against guns, as long as there is restrictions. I would like there to be more restrictions, but at the same time, not so many restrictions that the right is taken away. So, basically, I want more restrictions that would prevent criminals from receiving guns, but at the same time, not too many restrictions that would prevent responsible people from receiving a guns.

In conclusion, these are the issues that I would like the next president to address. I hope that in the-not-so distant future, these issues are addressed and resolved.

Benjamin Aguayo