Josh Missouri

Abortion

What I think abortion, rules and stuff

Hello Mr./Mr.s President,

Abortion is something that I really kind of feel like needs to be strict, I get abortioning a cell that you've had for 2 weeks, that's fine, but it you've had a baby for months, you shouldn't be allowed to get rid of it. 

Another thing about abortion, which I know next to nothing about, is that people may get impregnated and not want the baby, and I know that some people don't really know what to do or don't have enough money to handle a baby. I'm okay at a small point to get rid of some cells brought together in a ball, but if you're 6 months into a baby and you all of a sudden are like "I don't really want it..." you had chosen your path once that bunch of cells became a Baby, and you can't just think about it while it's in there, you have to do something.

That above was just some stuff I kind of think on, now some literal facts. There are 1.1 million abortions per year in the U.S. Almost 1/4 of pregnancies (A whole 22%) are aborted. (http://studentsforlife.org/prolifefacts/abortion-facts/)

What I'm trying to get at is that abortion isn't a good thing, but under some big circumstances I think it is okay. If you're under 9 weeks of pregnancy I think under certain circumstances, like rape or financial problems not because you just don't want it, is okay but after that 9 weeks you are keeping the baby and having to keep with it.

Sincerely from some random kid in some random state,

Josh C. 

Bode Middle School

2nd Hour

Ms. Clark's 2nd hour