Jailene B. Nevada

Improving our Educational System

Dear, Future President

Education System in Nevada

Hello, Future President

First, I would like to start off congratulating you on winning the presidency. I wish you the best of luck within your term, and future as Mr./Mrs. President.

Now, an important issue I believe should be resolved is Education. Children within the United States have the right to an education, in which help them be the future of America. All of these leaders, and people who will solve future problems, are the result of a good education. In Nevada, we are the lowest in education. There are wonderful programs, such as Canyon Springs High School Leadership and Law Program, where students can learn, law, business, political, leadership, and military. With all of these wonderful programs, we are still struggling with education. We suffer from lack of materials, and resources. (ex. Textbooks, resources, teachers, etc.) I believe that this is something that we need to solve. 

So this is something I would like to ask of you. How would you improve our educational system? and How?  Another Question is Do you believe the educational system needs to be changed?

Thank you. 

-Jailene Barrales

"Education is the most powerful weapon, we can use it to change the world"- Nelson Mandela