Alyssa M. New York

IIeagal drugs

My claim is for legal drugs all around the country's to be illegal. I don't see how drugs are good in the world unless they are used for treatments. Yes, some drugs are used as medicine to help cure people.Like medical marijuana, it is used to treat pain symptoms. Drug abuse has killed over 100,000 people a year , it's getting out of hand. The first most leading drug that people die from is heroine. The heroine is a highly addictive analgesic drug derived from morphine, often used to illicitly as a narcotic producing euphoria.

My names Alyssa Molitor I would like an end to legal drugs around America. I disagree on how certain drugs can be legal in different countries. There is no good that comes out of drugs so why not get rid of them for good?

There are different slang/street words for certain drugs.Marijuana;Blunt, dope, ganja, grass, herb, joint, bud, Mary Jane, pot, reefer, green, trees, smoke, sinsemilla, skunk, weed Cocaine;Cocaine hydrochloride: blow, bump, C, candy, Charlie, coke, crack, flake, rock, snow, and toot.

I also saw that marijuana is not just illegal in the US, I'm hoping to make it illegal everywhere because in certain spots it's completely ok to have. I disagree with this because it's not like someone can't go to a different country, get some and sneak it back. That's what I've been noticing these days. Kids at such young age are getting illegal marijuana from drug dealers and they are getting away with it.

In conclusion, I think that legal drugs in other countries should be illegal and gone for good. I hope when you read this letter that you understand that drugs have to get to an end. Thank you.

By: Alyssa Molitor 

Mrs. Yerou's Rock Star Writers

Mrs. Yerou's Eighth Grade Movers and Shakers

Eighth Grade English Class Lisha Kill Middle School Albany, New York