Vicente I. Illinois

Homeless

An investigation of the homeleness of America.

Dear. Future President.

I’m not from this country. So you can see that as something bad but it is not, this help me comparing both countries where I come from and here, one of the things that I most see are homeless, and because that is why is this letter about this.

Before coming to Chicago I did go to New York where I see a lot of homeless and then when I did come here I also see a lot of homeless so I start investigating about how much homeless are they in America (U.S.A.), I start investigating and I discover that the population of U.S.A. in 2015 was 320,611,133 and In January 2015, 564,708 people were homeless on a given night in the United States. Of that number, 206,286 were people in families, and. 358,422 were individuals. About 15 percent of the homeless population - 83,170 - are considered "chronically homeless” individuals. that means that 0,17% of the population are homeless, and less than a half of them are in shelters, so what I wanna talk is about them and all about them like their lives, houses, future ,food, etc all those things that for us are the most normal things of life for them are the most luxurious dreams, so I don't ask you that you change these now but I just want that some they those peoples can dream in a better place that the street.

I wish you all the best in your presidential period.

Best, Vicente I

Bell Elementary

Class 2018

students graduating in June 2018