Jimo K. California

Letter to the Next President

.

Dear President, I respectfully request some wishes for your presidential years. I wish that taxes on middle-class people should cut and the taxes on the high-class should increase. There’s much more population in the middle-class than the high-class population. If the US is following the majority rules, this should follow the exact same rule as well. 

Secondly I wish that interactions with other countries should be a little controlled and limited. What I mean by that applies straight to South Korea. Right now South Korea is in the worst situation where the president of South Korea turns out to be controlled by a random citizen for years. The president was weakened by the death of a close friend and the citizen lied that she has his soul and that she’s actually his after-life being. The problem is that the president of a country bought that stupid deal. Now all citizens of South Korea know about it all and they are rioting against the whole government. I respectfully request you to limit some interactions with South Korea. Everyone’s disappointed at South Korea and so am I.

Student from Santa Clara High